To enable or disable modules for a NetClient CS user, follow these steps.
Note: When you create a NetClient CS user account, all modules are disabled by default.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the NetClient CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- Select the appropriate user in the Users list.
Tip: To search for a user, enter his first name, last name, or login in the Find field at the top of the Users list. You can also click a column in the Users list to sort the list.
- In the Permissions section of the Users screen, click the Enable button for any module that the NetClient CS user will need to access. Click the Disable button for any module that the NetClient CS user will not need to access.
- See NetClient CS modules to learn about NetClient CS modules.
- The names of modules that incur monthly fees appear in green and are preceded by dollar signs ($).
- In this screen, you cannot disable a module that the user can access based on his group membership. To prevent the user from accessing the module, you must remove the user from the group or disable the group’s access to the module.
- For most modules, a permissions dialog opens when you click the Enable button. Click the name of the module to learn about the permissions settings.
Note: The Account Aggregation module and the Stock Quotes module do not have permissions dialogs. NetClient CS users determine the content of these modules.
- Document Presentation
- File Exchange
- Legal and Business Forms
- Remote Authorization
- Remote Check Printing (CSA)
- Remote Payroll (CSA)
- Remote Payroll & Check Printing (ACS)
- Virtual Client Office (CS) (Includes hosted CBS, FileCabinet CS, and Microsoft Office applications)
- Virtual Client Office (RN) (Includes QuickBooks and Microsoft Office applications)
- Web Employee/ESS
- Click Enter.