If your firm is licensed for GoFileRoom version 12 or higher, you can give NetClient CS users access to FileRoom documents that have been published in GoFileRoom.
Note: For more information, see the GoFileRoom topic GoFileRoom v.12 integration with NetClient CS.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the NetClient CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Users list, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field, and click the user’s name. NetFirm CS displays the user’s information on the right.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users.
- In the Permissions section, click the Enable button for FileRoom.
In the Entities pane, NetFirm CS lists all of entities that are in GoFileRoom.
- Mark the checkboxes for the entities that contain documents that the NetClient CS user needs to access, and clear the checkboxes for the entities that the user no longer needs to access.
- If you are only removing access to documents for entities, click Enter. You do not need to perform any additional steps.
- To locate an entity, enter any part of the entity name in the Find field.
- Click the Unselected button to view only the entities for which the user does not have permission to access documents.
- The remaining steps vary depending on what you want to do.