The primary NetFirm CS administrator is the person who was designated as your firm’s NetFirm CS administrator on the purchase agreement.
If your firm’s NetFirm CS administrator gave you permission to view client portals as the user, you can view client portals with all of the functionality that is available to the NetClient CS user.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the NetClient CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Users list, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field, and then click the user’s name.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users.
- Click the blue View Portal button near the upper-right corner of the screen.
- If the View Portal button is not available and the Identification section includes a message that this is a private portal, only your primary NetFirm CS administrator has access to the View Portal button.
- If the View Portal button is not available, see View Portal button is missing in administration.
The client portal opens. NetFirm CS displays a red bar at the top of the screen to indicate that you are viewing the portal as the user.
- Click the Done button in the red bar. NetFirm CS returns you to the permissions screen for the NetClient CS user.
Related topic: Giving administrative privileges to NetStaff CS users