To restrict the hours during which NetStaff CS users can access their portals, you must assign the users to shifts.
- If you haven’t already done so, set up the shift.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the NetStaff CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Users list, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field and click the user’s name. NetFirm CS displays the information for the user on the right.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users.
- In the Settings section, click the Enable button for Shifts.
- Click the option for the shift to which you will assign the user.
Tip: Select a shift to view the assigned time zone and the hours during which it allows users to log in to their portals.
- Click Enter.
Related topic: NetStaff CS shifts overview