Follow these steps to upload a logo that you’ve optimized for use in the NetClient CS mobile app, or to modify the header color or background color of the app.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Appearance link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- Click the NetClient CS Mobile tab.
- In the App Header color section, choose the desired color from the Choose color drop-down list.
- In the App Background section, select the dark or the light background.
Tip: If your logo is dark, it will stand out more if you choose the light background.
- In the App Logo section, do one of the following.
- To use the logo that you uploaded for the login page of the NetClient CS web application, click the Use Web logo option.
- To upload an image for use exclusively in the NetClient CS mobile app, click the Use uploaded image option, click the Browse button, navigate to the image, and click Open. In NetClient CS, click the Upload button.
- To display only an image in the login screen, mark the Display logo only checkbox. When this checkbox is cleared, NetFirm CS displays both the image and the text that appears in the Customer Header section of the Web tab in the Appearance screen.
Tip: For best results, we recommend that you upload an image with maximum dimensions of 550 pixels wide by 400 pixels high.
- In the App Logo section, mark the appropriate checkboxes.
- Click Enter.
- Open the NetClient CS mobile app and view the changes. To make additional changes, repeat these steps.