Through the Space Usage report, you can view the space that is currently in use for each module and the total space that your firm is using for all portals. The Space Usage report also includes the total amount of space that is allocated to your firm.
If your firm’s data storage needs exceed the total amount of space that is allocated to your firm, we will charge your firm for additional premium production storage space.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Reports link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Reports list, select Space Usage.
The following table explains the sections of the report.
Section Details Space Used Lists all modules that your firm has enabled for NetClient CS users and NetStaff CS users. This section specifies the amount of space used by each module and the total space used by all modules. Click the Expand icon to view the amount of space that each company or client is using. Allocated Space Available Explains how we calculated your firm’s total allocated space. Note that your firm’s total allocated space appears at the bottom of the report.
- The space usage job runs weekly. The report may appear empty or incomplete before the first report completes for your firm. You can determine when the report will be updated by looking at the Report calculated date in the upper-right corner of the report.
- To learn how to reduce the amount of space that is used by applications that run in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment, see the Minimizing Disk Space Usage in Virtual Office CS or SaaS PDF.
- To view a graph that shows the history of your firm’s allocated space, used space, and archive space, click the View Usage History button.
- To save or print the report, click the Download a PDF of this report button.
- To refresh the report, click the Refresh button.