NetStaff CS users who have access to the Utilities section in the Admin tab of the navigation pane can enable terms and conditions. When enabled, all NetClient CS, Employee Self-Service, and Web Employee users will be required to agree to the terms and conditions the next time they log in to their portals.
If your firm modifies the terms and conditions, NetClient CS, Employee Self-Service, and Web Employee users will be required to accept the updated terms and conditions.
To view a report that shows the date on which users accepted the terms and conditions and the version of the terms and conditions that they accepted, follow these steps.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Reports link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Reports list, select Terms and Conditions. The report displays on the right.
The number in the Version column indicates which version of the terms and conditions the user accepted. The date in the Accepted column indicates the date on which users accepted the specified version of the terms and conditions.
- To determine which terms and conditions text the user agreed to, click the number in the Version column. A dialog opens that includes the terms and conditions text to which the user agreed.
- To determine the version number of the current terms and conditions, click the Terms and Conditions link in the Admin tab of the navigation pane, and view the version number in the Published Version section.
- If terms and conditions aren’t enabled, the report is blank. The words "Nothing to list" appear in the Terms and Conditions pane.
- To find specific information in the report, do one of the following.
- To search for a user, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field.
- The report lists all users who have accepted the terms and conditions. To narrow the report to show only a specific type of user, select a user type from the User Type field.
- Click a column heading to sort the report by the entries in that column.
- To export the report to a spreadsheet application, click the Download a spreadsheet of this report button. NetFirm CS creates a CSV file of the report.
- To save or print the report, click the Download a PDF of this report button.
- To refresh the report, click the Refresh button.
Related topic: Terms and conditions