The NetClient CS Modules report and the NetStaff CS Modules report can help you to determine which users have access to each module.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Reports link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Reports list, do one of the following.
- Select NetClient CS Modules to determine which NetClient CS users have access to each module.
- Select NetStaff CS Modules to determine which NetStaff CS users have access to each module.
- In the right pane, select a module from the Module drop-down list.
NetFirm CS lists the users who have access to the selected module.
- If you select Remote Check Printing or Remote Payroll from the Module field, the Application column of the report specifies the accounting application through which your firm gave each NetClient CS user access to the module. This is helpful if your firm processes payroll through both Creative Solutions Accounting and through Accounting CS.
- In the NetStaff CS Modules report, you can click the Groups button at the top of the NetStaff CS Modules pane to view a list of NetStaff CS groups that have access to the module.
- To search for a user, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users who have access to the module.
- Click a column heading to sort the report by the entries in that column.
- To save or print the report, click the Download a PDF of this report button.
- To refresh the report, click the Refresh button.
Related topic: NetFirm CS reports