The NetStaff CS Modules report can help you to determine which client portals each staff members has permission to view.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Reports link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don't have access to this area.
- Select NetStaff CS Modules in the Reports list.
- In the right pane, select View Portal from the Module drop-down list.
NetFirm CS lists all NetStaff CS users who have permission to view client portals. If the NetStaff CS user can view all client portals, "ALL" appears in the Client Login and the Client Name columns.
- To search for a NetStaff CS user, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users.
- Click a column heading to sort the report by the entries in that column.
- To save or print the report, click the Download a PDF of this report button.
- To refresh the report, click the Refresh button.