By default, NetFirm CS sends notification messages to NetClient CS and NetStaff CS users when certain events occur; for example, NetFirm CS sends a notification message when the login for a portal has changed. NetFirm CS administrators who have access to Utilities can disable most notifications.
- You cannot prevent NetFirm CS from sending notification messages via email for events that involve basic account functions, such as changes to logins and passwords.
- To disable notifications that are sent by other applications, such as Practice CS or UltraTax CS, you must open the other application and disable the notification message through that application.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Templates link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- The templates are sorted by category in the Notification > Templates list. Click a category to view a list of notification messages.
- Click the title of a notification template to view the template on the right.
- In the Delivery Method section, clear all checkboxes to prevent NetFirm CS from sending the notification message.
- Click Enter.