To enable or disable modules for NetStaff CS users, follow these steps.
Note: When you create staff portals, all modules are disabled by default.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the NetStaff CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- Select the appropriate user in the Users list.
Tip: To search for a user, enter his first name, last name, or login in the Find field at the top of the Users list. You can also click a column in the Users list to sort the list.
- In the Permissions section of the Users screen, click the Enable button to enable any missing modules for this NetStaff CS user. Click the Disable button for any modules that the NetStaff CS user no longer needs to access.
- To learn about NetStaff CS modules, see NetStaff CS modules.
- The names of modules that incur monthly fees are preceded by dollar signs ($).
- In this screen, you cannot disable a module that the user can access based on his group membership. To prevent the user from accessing the module, you must remove the user from the group that has access to the module or disable the group’s access to the module.
- For most modules, a permissions dialog opens when you click the Enable button. Click the name of the module to learn about the permissions settings.
Note: The Account Aggregation module, the Staff Availability module, and the Stock Quotes module do not have permissions dialogs. NetStaff CS users determine the content of these modules.
- Document Presentation
- File Exchange
- Software as a Service (Includes access to CS Professional Suite applications and Microsoft Office applications through SaaS profiles)
- Stock Quotes
- Virtual Client Office (RN) (Includes QuickBooks and Microsoft Office applications)
- Virtual Office CS or SaaS (Includes CS Professional Suite applications and Microsoft Office applications)
- Click Enter.