The primary NetFirm CS administrator is the person who was designated as your firm’s NetFirm CS administrator on the purchase agreement.
To hide CSA data, CBS data, or Document Presentation files from all members of a NetStaff CS group, follow these steps.
- This topic explains how to hide CSA data, CBS data, and Document Presentation files from all members of a NetStaff CS group. To learn how to prevent individual NetStaff CS users from accessing any data for a NetClient CS user (not just CSA data, CBS data, and Document Presentation files), see Giving administrative privileges to NetStaff CS users.
- Only the primary NetFirm CS administrator can perform this task.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Groups link in the NetStaff CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Groups list, enter any part of the group name in the Find field, and click the group name. NetFirm CS displays the group’s information on the right.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users.
- In the Settings section, click the Enable button for Client Exclusions.
- The Client Exclusions dialog lists all clients and companies for which data is available through NetClient CS or NetStaff CS. Mark the checkboxes for the clients and companies whose CSA data, CBS data, and Document Presentation files you want to hide from this group of NetStaff CS users.
- Click Enter.