The primary NetFirm CS administrator is the person who was designated as your firm’s NetFirm CS administrator on the purchase agreement.
To hide CSA data, CBS data, and Document Presentation files for a specific client or company from a NetStaff CS user, follow these steps.
- This topic explains how to hide CSA data, CBS data, and Document Presentation files from a NetStaff CS user. To learn how to prevent individual NetStaff CS users from accessing any data for a NetClient CS user (not just CSA data, CBS data, and Document Presentation files), see Giving administrative privileges to NetStaff CS users.
- Only your firm’s primary NetFirm CS administrator can complete this procedure.
- Your primary NetFirm CS administrator can also CSA data, CBS data, or Document Presentation files from groups of NetStaff CS users.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the NetStaff CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Users list, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field, and click the user’s name. NetFirm CS displays the user’s information on the right.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users.
- In the Settings section, click the Enable button for Client Exclusions.
- The Client Exclusions dialog lists all clients and companies for which data is available through NetClient CS or NetStaff CS. Mark the checkboxes for the clients and companies whose CSA data, CBS data, and Document Presentation files you want to hide from this NetStaff CS user.
- Click Enter.