To create shifts that will restrict the hours during which NetStaff CS users can access their portals, follow these steps.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Shifts link in the NetStaff CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the Shifts list.
- Enter a descriptive name for the shift. For example, if you will use the shift to restrict the hours during which seasonal employees can access their portals, you might name the shift "Seasonal."
- In the Time Zone field, select the time zone in which the staff is located.
- In the Available Hours section, indicate the hours during which users who are assigned to this shift need to access their portals. If users who are assigned to this shift should not have access to portals on a certain day, choose Not Available from the Start Time field.
- Click Enter.
- Assign NetStaff CS users to the shift.
Related topic: NetStaff CS shifts overview