The Hosted CBS Companies report includes a history of the dates on which you first made hosted CBS companies available in NetClient CS permissions and in NetStaff CS permissions. The report also includes the dates on which you removed hosted CBS companies from NetClient CS permissions and from NetStaff CS permissions.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Reports link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Reports list, select Hosted CBS Companies.
- To find a hosted CBS client company, enter any part of the company name in the Find field.
NetFirm CS lists all CBS client companies that have used hosted CBS. The entry in the Created column is the first date on which the company was included in the NetClient CS permissions screen and in the NetStaff CS permissions screen. If your firm removed a company from NetClient CS permissions and NetStaff CS permissions, NetFirm CS includes the date on which your firm removed the company in the Disabled column.
- Click a column heading to sort the report by the entries in that column.
- To export the report to a spreadsheet application, click the Download a spreadsheet of this report button. NetFirm CS creates a CSV file of the report.
- To save or print the report, click the Download a PDF of this report button.
- To refresh the report, click the Refresh button.