The Password Reset History report can help you to determine when portal users last changed their passwords.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Reports link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Reports list, select Password Reset History.
- To find specific information in the report, do the following.
- To find a specific login, name, or IP address, enter any part of a user’s name or login or enter an IP address in the Find field.
- To select a different date range, enter the desired dates in the From and To fields or select the dates from the calendars.
- To narrow the report to show only a specific type of user, choose a user type from the User Type field.
- Click a column heading to sort the report by the entries in that column.
- NetFirm CS displays "Unavailable" in the IP Address column after a user requested a new password through the Forgot password? link or after a NetFirm CS administrator reset the password for the user.
- To export the report to a spreadsheet application, click the Download a spreadsheet of this report button. NetFirm CS creates a CSV file of the report.
- To save or print the report, click the Download a PDF of this report button.
- To refresh the report, click the Refresh button.
Related topic: NetFirm CS reports