The Password Reset History report can help you to determine when portal users last changed their passwords. The information in this report is "live," meaning it is current as of the time you view it.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Reports link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Reports list, select Password Reset History.
- To find specific information in the report, do the following.
- To find a specific login, name, or IP address, enter any part of a user’s name or login or enter an IP address in the Find field.
- To select a different date range, enter the desired dates in the From and To fields or select the dates from the calendars.
- To narrow the report to show only a specific type of user, choose a user type from the User Type field.
- Click a column heading to sort the report by the entries in that column.
- NetFirm CS displays "Unavailable" in the IP Address column after a user requested a new password through the Forgot password? link or after a NetFirm CS administrator reset the password for the user.
- To export the report to a spreadsheet application, click the Download a spreadsheet of this report button. NetFirm CS creates a CSV file of the report.
- To save or print the report, click the Download a PDF of this report button.
- To refresh the report, click the Refresh button.
Related topic: NetFirm CS reports