The primary NetFirm CS administrator is the person who was designated as your firm’s NetFirm CS administrator on the purchase agreement.
The User Accounts report includes a history of client portals and staff portals.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Reports link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Reports list, select User Accounts.
The report includes the following columns by default.
Column Notes Login Name User Type
The following user types might appear in this column: Firm Administrator, NetClient CS, NetStaff CS, or Web Employee/ESS.
Portal ID Primarily for use with Software as a Service (SaaS), Virtual Client Office, or Virtual Office CS, the portal ID can help you to identify which folder belongs to which user. For example, when you choose File > Open in Virtual Office CS Microsoft Word, you will see a list of folders that are named <firmID>.<portalID>. To determine which portal user the folder belongs to, enter the <portalID> in the Find field at the top of this report. Account Created This column includes the date on which a NetFirm CS administrator created the portal. Account Deleted If a NetFirm CS administrator deleted a portal, this column includes the date on which the portal was deleted.
- Optional: Under Report Options, click the Customize button to add any of the following columns to the report:
Last Login, Module, Enabled Date, and Expiration Date (for temporary portals created through Practice CS).
You can also remove default columns from the report. If you include the following columns, you can further customize the report.
Column Details User Type Mark and clear the checkboxes on the right to include only certain types of users in the report. Module
Mark and clear the checkboxes on the right to include in the report only users who have access to certain modules. You can also include in the report only users who don’t have access to any modules.
Note: The Additional Details pane includes headings for NetClient CS modules and for NetStaff CS modules. Modules that are available to both types of users are listed twice; for example, File Exchange appears in both the NetClient CS Modules section and the NetStaff CS Modules section.
- To find a login, name, or email address, enter any part of a user’s name, login, or email address in the Find field.
- Click a column heading to sort the report by the entries in that column.
- To export the report to a spreadsheet application, click the Download a spreadsheet of this report button. NetFirm CS creates a CSV file of the report.
- To save or print the report, click the Download a PDF of this report button.
- To refresh the report, click the Refresh button.
Related topic: NetFirm CS reports