The Active User Sessions report lists all NetClient CS users and NetStaff CS users who are logged in to their portals.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Reports link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Reports list, select Active User Sessions.
NetFirm CS lists the NetClient CS users and the NetStaff CS users who are logged in to their portals.
- To find specific information in the report, do of the following.
- To search for a specific user, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field.
- The report lists all users who are logged in to their portals. To narrow the list to only a certain type of user, select a user type from the User Type field.
- Click a column heading to sort the report by the entries in that column.
- To export the report to a spreadsheet application, click the Download a spreadsheet of this report button. NetFirm CS creates a CSV file of the report.
- To save or print the report, click the Download a PDF of this report button.
- To refresh the report, click the Refresh button.
Related topic: NetFirm CS reports