The following procedure will guide you through the steps required to work with CS Professional Suite and Microsoft Office application data in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment.
Note: You can open applications in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment by clicking the Applications link in the navigation pane. If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to applications through Virtual Office CS or SaaS.
- Download and install Citrix Receiver. This plug-in is required to access applications through Virtual Office CS or SaaS.
- Migrate data to applications that run in Virtual Office CS or SaaS. To view detailed information about migrating data from the following locally installed applications, click the appropriate link below.
- Accounting CS
- Client Bookkeeping Solution
- Creative Solutions Accounting applications
- FileCabinet CS
- Financial Analysis CS
- Fixed Assets CS
- Planner CS
- Practice CS
- ToolBox CS
- UltraTax CS
- Workpapers CS
- PPC SMART Practice Aids, PPC SMART Firm Library, and PPC SMART Single Audit
- Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2010, 2007, or 2003
Tip: For information about configuring your email account in Microsoft Outlook, see Configuring Outlook 2016 to receive POP3 email in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment.
- Microsoft Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word (version 2016, 2010, 2007, or 2003)
- If you use UltraTax CS and you will scan bar codes on W-2s and Schedules K-1 (for 1120S, 1065, and 1041 entities) that your clients submit for the preparation their tax returns, install the UltraTax CS Bar Code Scan utility.
- If you use the Fixed Assets Inventory module in Fixed Assets CS and you use bar code scanning capabilities to conduct physical inventories, configure bar code scanners for use with the Inventory module.
- Overview of the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment
- Virtual Office CS or SaaS frequently asked questions
- Printing in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment
- Minimizing disk space usage in Virtual Office CS or SaaS
- Using Microsoft Outlook in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment
- Working in Microsoft Office 2016
- Using Checkpoint Tools in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment