The Quarantine Inbox in your Spam Quarantine account contains all email messages that have been flagged as spam.
Follow these steps to manage spam messages through your Spam Quarantine account.
Note: You can set preferences for spam filtering to allow or block specific email addresses or domain names.
- Log in to your Spam Quarantine account by clicking the click here link at the bottom of your daily Spam Quarantine Summary email message.
Note: You can also access your Spam Quarantine account by pointing your browser to https://spamfilter.netlinksolution.com and logging in using your Micrsoft Exchange email address.
- For each message in the Quarantine Inbox, click the appropriate link.
Link Description Deliver Click this link to remove the email message from spam quarantine and deliver it to your Outlook inbox. Whitelist Click this link to add the sender’s email address to your approved senders list. This ensures that any future messages from this email address will be delivered to your Outlook inbox. Delete Click this link to delete the email message from spam quarantine.
- You can deliver, whitelist, or delete batches of messages. For example, you can mark the checkbox to the left of each message you want to delete and then click the Delete button at the top or bottom of the page.
- You can use the fields at the top of the Quarantine Inbox to filter messages based on text that does or does not appear in the From or Subject columns. Click the button at the top of the Quarantine Inbox for more information.
- You can allow or block addresses or domain names in batches. See Allowing or blocking messages from specific email addresses or domain names for more information.