For ToolBox CS version 2012.x and earlier, you need to contact CS Web Services Support by calling 800-968-0600 and follow the prompts. A Support representative will place a copy of the ToolBox CS SQL database in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment for you.
For ToolBox CS version 2013.1.0 and later, complete the following multi-part procedure to move ToolBox CS client data from a local or network drive to Virtual Office CS or SaaS.
Part 1: Back up data from your local installation of ToolBox CS
- Create a folder on your local hard drive named ToolBoxbackups.
- Open your local installation of ToolBox CS and back up client data to the C:\ToolBoxbackups folder.
- Close the local installation of ToolBox CS.
Part 2: Restore data into the Virtual Office CS or SaaS installation of ToolBox CS
- Click the Applications link in the NetStaff CS tab of the navigation pane.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to applications through Virtual Office CS or SaaS.
- In the Virtual Office CS screen, click the ToolBox CS icon to open the application.
- In ToolBox CS, choose File > Restore.
- Click the Browse button to navigate to the C:\ToolBoxbackups folder on your local computer.
Note: In the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment, C$ on Client (V:) is your local C:\ drive.
- Click the Select All button to move all clients to the pane on the right.
- If you backed up staff and firm data, mark the Restore staff and firm data checkbox.
- Click OK.