If you have an Apple iPad and you run applications in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment, you can set up your iPad to run the applications.
- Your iPad must run iOS version 6.0 or higher. You can update your iOS application through the Apple website.
- You must download the latest version of the Citrix Receiver for iPad app to your iPad.
Setting up the Citrix Receiver for iPad app
- Open the Citrix Receiver for iPad app on your iPad.
- Tap the Add Account button.
- In the New Account dialog, enter the website address through which you access NetStaff CS (for example,
and tap Next.
Note: For accessing applications through Virtual Office CS or SaaS, an "account" is the NetStaff CS login page.
- Tap the Manual Setup button.
- Enter any description in the Description field, verify that the Web Interface checkbox is marked, and tap Save.
You are now ready to work in applications that run in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment on your iPad.
If you’re unable to log in to applications through Virtual Office CS or SaaS on an iPad, clear the browser history on the iPad and then try again.