The Clients area of Employee Self-Service or Web Employee administration provides high-level information about your clients who use Employee Self-Service or Web Employee. When you click a client’s name in the Clients pane, the following information displays in the Main tab for the selected client: client ID, name, the date on which the client was created by the accounting firm, and the number of employees at the company who use Employee Self-Service or Web Employee.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Clients link in the Web Employee/ESS section.
Note: If you don’t see these items, you don’t have access to this feature.
- In the Clients pane, click the name or ID of the company for which you want to view information. The information for the company displays on the right.
If your firm uses Accounting CS Payroll to process payroll, this client list pulls from the Accounting CS Payroll client database all clients for which your firm enabled Employee Self-Service.
If your firm uses Payroll CS (CSA) to process payroll, this client list is determined when you transmit Web Employee information from CSA to NetFirm CS via CS Connect.
- Employee Self-Service or Web Employee administration overview
- Changing an Employee Self-Service or Web Employee users’ login, email address, password, or name
- Viewing or deleting check stubs for an Employee Self-Service or Web Employee user
- Viewing or deleting W-2s for an Employee Self-Service or Web Employee user