You can view and delete employee Forms 1095-C through Web Employee/ESS administration.
Note: You must have Adobe Reader version 9.0 or higher installed to view or print Forms 1095-C. If you don’t have the current version or if you have problems opening the forms, you can download and install the latest version of the Reader from the Adobe Reader page of the Adobe website.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the Web Employee/ESS section.
Note: If you don’t see these items, you don't have access to this feature.
- In the Users pane, click the name or ID of the Employee Self-Service or Web Employee user whose Forms 1095-C you want to view or delete. The information for the user appears on the right.
- In the Documents section, click the My 1095s button.
- Do one of the following.
- To view a Form 1095-C, click the name of the form to open it in Adobe Reader.
- To delete a Form 1095-C, mark the checkbox to the left of the form and click the Delete button.