You can view or delete payroll check stubs for Web Employee users.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the Web Employee/ESS section.
Note: If you don’t see these items, you don’t have access to this feature.
- In the Users pane, click the name or ID of the Web Employee user whose checks you want to view or delete. The user’s information displays on the right.
- In the Documents section, click the Checks button.
- Do one of the following.
- To view a check, click the name of the check to open it in Adobe Reader.
- To delete a check, mark the checkbox to the left of the check stub and click the Delete button.
After you delete checks that originated in Payroll CS (CSA) from Web Employee administration, you must queue and export Web Employee checks from CSA to correct the YTD check stub totals. To learn more, see the CSA topic Web Employee overview.
- Employee Self-Service or Web Employee administration overview
- Viewing information about Employee Self-Service or Web Employee clients
- Changing an Employee Self-Service or Web Employee user’s login, email address, password, or name
- Viewing or deleting W-2s for an Employee Self-Service or Web Employee user