You can view and delete employee W-2s through Web Employee/ESS administration.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the Web Employee/ESS section.
Note: If you don’t see these items, you don’t have access to this feature.
- In the Users pane, click the name or ID of the Employee Self-Service or Web Employee user whose W-2s you want to view or delete. The information for the user appears on the right.
- In the Documents section, click the W2s button.
- Do one of the following.
- To view a W-2, click the name of the W-2 to open it in Adobe Reader.
- To delete a W-2, mark the checkbox to the left of the W-2 and click the Delete button.
Note: You must have Adobe Reader version 9.0 or higher installed to view or print Forms 1099-MISC. If you don’t have the current version or if you have problems opening the forms, you can download and install the latest version of the Reader from the Adobe Reader page of the Adobe website.
- Employee Self-Service or Web Employee administration overview
- Viewing information about Employee Self-Service or Web Employee clients
- Changing an Employee Self-Service or Web Employee user’s login, email address, password, or name
- Viewing or deleting check stubs for an Employee Self-Service or Web Employee user
- Viewing or deleting Forms 1095-C for a Web Employee user
- Viewing or deleting Forms 1099-MISC for a Web Employee user