If you have questions and can’t find the information you need in the Help & How-To Center, you can contact our Support team for assistance.
Before you contact Support
You must be able to provide a specific explanation of the problem so that our Support Representative can handle your inquiry efficiently. You may want to write brief notes on some of the symptoms occurring on your computer or print out any error messages related to the problem. At a minimum, the Support Representative will need to know the following details.
- Operating system that you are using
- Specific nature of the problem
- Steps that preceded the problem
- Whether this problem occurs with more than one client or on other computers
- Full error message and when it occurs
Please call 01395 280 200 to speak to a Digita Support Technician.