Note: You can view a file only if its native application is installed on your computer. For example, Adobe Reader must be installed to view PDF files, Microsoft Word must be installed to view DOC or DOCX files, and so on.
- Click the ClientFlow link in the navigation pane.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to ClientFlow.
- In the ClientFlow screen, click the folder in which the file you wish to view resides.
- Click the name of the file you want to view.
Tip: If the files we uploaded for you are not listed, you may need to delete your temporary internet files or cached files.
- A new internet browser window opens. You might see one of the following messages in the information bar (below the address bar at the top of the window).
- "Pop-up blocked. To see this pop-up or additional options click here . . " If you see this message, click the information bar and choose either Temporarily Allow Pop-ups or Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site.
- "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer. Click here for options . . ." If you see this message, click the information bar and choose Download File.
Tip: The duration of a file download depends on the size of the file and the speed of your internet connection. To minimize the duration, download files early in the morning or late in the evening to avoid high volumes of internet traffic that may affect your internet service provider. Also, if you are using a modem, consider upgrading to a DSL, cable modem, or T1 connection.
Related topic: ClientFlow overview