You can view, save, or print payroll or vendor checks.
You must have Adobe Reader version 7.0 or higher installed to use the Remote Check Printing module. If you have an earlier version installed, you need to uninstall it and then download and install the latest version of the Reader from the Adobe Reader page of the Adobe website.
- In the navigation pane, click the Print Checks link in the Payroll section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this feature.
- Open the PDF file of check images by clicking the appropriate link (for example, Payroll checks for MM/DD/YY or Vendor checks for MM/DD/YY). The PDF file opens in a separate browser window.
- Save a copy of the PDF file for your company records.
- In Adobe Reader, choose File > Print.
- Click OK to print the checks on appropriate (blank) check stock on your laser printer.