You can edit and approve employee time through the Approve Employee Time screen.
- In the navigation pane, click Enter Time link in the Payroll section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this feature.
- If your company’s employees enter their time through My Time Entry, click the Approve Time link in the Payroll section of the navigation pane to verify that employee time has been entered.
- Select the appropriate client from the Client drop-down list at the top of the screen.
- For the first employee listed in the Employees pane, verify time entry and/or time off. If necessary, modify the selections in the Location, Department, and Payroll Item fields.
Tip: You can click the Enter button at any time to save the information you’ve entered without leaving the screen.
- Repeat steps 2 – 3 for all of the selected client’s employees.
- When you’re ready to approve the employee’s time, click the Complete button at the bottom of the screen.
- When you’ve reviewed and are ready to approve all timesheets, do one of the following.
- To make the time entry available in the Enter Time screen, click the Approve All button.
- To make the time entry available in the Enter Time screen and make it available for your accountant to import into his accounting software, click the Complete Payroll button.