The following procedure will guide you through the steps required to work with Client Bookkeeping Solution, FileCabinet CS, and Microsoft Office application data in the Virtual Client Office environment.
Note: You can open Virtual Client Office applications by clicking the Applications link in the navigation pane and then clicking the icon for an application. If you do not see these items, you do not have access to applications through Virtual Client Office.
- Download Citrix Receiver. This plug-in is required to access applications through Virtual Client Office.
- Migrate local data to Virtual Client Office. To view detailed information about migrating data for specific applications, click the appropriate link below.
- Client Bookkeeping Solution
- Microsoft Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word (version 2010, 2007, or 2003)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, or 2003
Tip: For information about setting up a new email account in Microsoft Outlook, see Configuring Outlook 2010 to receive POP3 email in the Virtual Client Office environment.
- If you use FileCabinet CS, install the FileCabinet CS Print Driver, which enables you to print to FileCabinet CS from locally installed applications.