Click the Applications link in the navigation pane.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to applications through Virtual Client Office.
- Click the name of the application you want to open.
- If you haven’t already done so, download the FileCabinet CS Virtual Office Print Driver.
- Open a locally installed application.
- Choose File > Print.
- In the Print dialog, choose FileCabinet CS Virtual Office as the printer.
- Click OK.
- The FileCabinet CS Driver Documents dialog opens. Specify the drawer and folder in which the file should be stored and then click the Print button.
The file prints to FileCabinet CS in the Virtual Client Office environment. To view the file, open FileCabinet CS through Virtual Client Office and navigate to the drawer and folder you specified in step 8.
Related topic: Overview of the Virtual Client Office environment