You can access Checkpoint Tools in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment if you own a subscription to one or more Checkpoint applications.
After clicking the Applications link in the navigation pane, you can open Checkpoint Tools in the following ways.
- If you are licensed for Engagement CS, open Engagement CS and choose File > New > Document, click the PPC tab, and click the Document from Checkpoint Tools option.
- In Microsoft Excel or Word, click the PPC tab on the ribbon.
- If your firm’s NetFirm CS administrator added the Checkpoint Tools icon to your Virtual Office CS screen, you can click the Checkpoint Tools icon to open the application.
The first time you open Checkpoint Tools through Virtual Office CS or SaaS, you must enter your Checkpoint user ID and email address. If you are a first-time user of Checkpoint Tools, you must also accept the Checkpoint Tools License Agreement. After you log in, Checkpoint Tools displays a list of your firm’s licensed applications.
- Only licensed applications are displayed for use in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment. For details on the Checkpoint Tools application list, see Managing the Checkpoint Tools application list in Virtual Office CS or SaaS.
- When working in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment, Checkpoint commands are available from the PPC tab on the ribbon. If desired, you can disable these commands.
- To order Checkpoint Tools applications, contact PPC by calling 1-800-431-9025.