Our Help & How-To Centre offers quick access to the information you need while using Digita NetStaff. From this one location, you can find details on new features, procedures for completing tasks, tips for increasing productivity or troubleshooting issues, alerts about timely issues, and more.
Accessing the Help & How-To Centre
From within Digita NetStaff, access the Help & How-To Centre by clicking the Help button and then selecting a topic from the menu that appears.
Searching for information
The most efficient way to find answers to your questions is to take advantage of the robust search engine upon which the Help & How-To Centre is built: the Google search engine. When searching for information in the Help & How-To Centre, you can use the same strategies you use when you use Google to search for general information on the internet.
Search fields for searching the Help & How-To Centre are accessible from two locations.
- From within Digita NetStaff: Click the Help button and use the search field at the top of the Help menu.
- From within the Help & How-To Centre: Use the search field near the top of the topic.
Simply enter a search term or phrase and press ENTER to see a list of related topics that apply to Digita NetStaff.
Additional features for finding information
If you’re struggling to find what you’re looking for through a standard search, the Help & How-To Centre includes the following features that might help.
- Browse subjects — Click the Browse Subjects button to view a list of subject categories about Digita NetStaff. Click a subject to view a list of topics related to that subject.
- Search options — Click the Search Options button to open a page where you can perform the following searches.
- Search for information on a specific application: Use the Select an application field to search the Help & How-To Centre for information on any application. Simply choose the application you want, enter your search terms in the search field, and press ENTER.
- Focus your search by category: When you select an application, you’ll see a list of categories that you can use to focus your search. Simply mark the appropriate checkboxes, enter your search terms in the search field, and press ENTER.
- Support — Click the Support button to access the Support section on our website.