- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
You can apply all open credits, for all clients, to outstanding debit items. Credits will be applied to clients’ oldest debit items first, moving forward chronologically until the credits have been fully applied.
- Open the Receipt & Adjustment Entry screen and click the Entry tab or Overview tab.
Note: On the Entry tab, you must also select a control date.
- Right-click in the entry grid, and choose Apply All Open Credits.
- When prompted, click Yes to confirm that you want to apply all open credits.