- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Your firm has the option to process credit card and ACH transactions from Practice CS in the Receipt & Adjustment Entry screen. Before you can process credit card or ACH transactions in this manner, you must take the following steps.
- Set up an account with InterceptEFT. Complete the application form and receive your username and password. See InterceptEFT applications for credit card and ACH processing to view or print the application and other documents.
Disclaimer: InterceptEFT is an unaffiliated third party that some of our customers have engaged to provide direct deposit, tax payments, ACH processing, or credit card merchant services.
- Set up Practice CS to process transactions via InterceptEFT. Once your InterceptEFT account is ready, you need to enable credit card processing and/or ACH processing in Practice CS. See Setting up a CS Payment account for instructions.
More information about the application process is available in the Thomson Reuters Account Flow document, available in the same location as the other application materials.
Note: Using a Magtek USB credit card reader will auto fill all required fields when the card is swiped. Models 21040147, 21040145, 21040107, and 21040108 are keyboard emulators and are the recommended models.