- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Choose bank account for Client < client ID > dialog to select a client’s bank account when entering an ACH receipt in Practice CS.
In the Receipt & Adjustment Entry screen, the Choose bank account for Client < client ID > dialog opens when you choose ACH from the Type field and press the TAB key to move to the next row.
- If you have set up the client’s bank account in CS Payment, select it from the Choose bank account drop-down list, and click OK.
- If you have not yet set up the client’s bank account, click the Manage bank accounts link and log in to CS Payment to create an account. After you create the account, click the Refresh List link if the account does not appear yet in the drop-down list.
Related topic: Credit card and ACH processing in Practice CS