- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Practice CS enables you to calculate and assess service charges (or late fees) for clients whose balances are past due. Use the Assess Service Charges screen to perform this task.
To open the Assess Service Charges screen, choose Actions > Assess Service Charges.
Before you can assess service charges, you must first set them up for your firm and clients.
See Assessing service charges for information on applying the charges to past due invoices.
- The Assess Service Charges screen is a user-defined terminology screen. Your firm may refer to it by a different name. You can view the default names for user-defined items by choosing Help > Enable Default Terminology (or by pressing CTRL+Shift+H).
- If your firm administrator has not provided you security permission to use this screen, it will be unavailable.
- Additional information about assessing service charges can be found in the Practice CS Accounts Receivable WalkThrough