- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the ACH/Check Selection dialog to select a receipt that was paid with a non-sufficient funds check or ACH transaction, for which you are now making an adjustment.
To open this dialog, choose Actions > Receipt & Adjustment Entry, then click the Adjustments subtab on the Entry tab. Create an entry with NSF in the Type field, then click the More button.
Select the transaction for which you are entering an adjustment and click OK.