- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Choose credit card for Client < client ID > dialog to select a credit card for processing receipts, and to manage credit card information.
In the Receipt & Adjustment Entry screen, the Choose credit card for Client < client ID > dialog opens when you choose Credit Card (for receipts) or Credit Card Return (for adjustments) from the Type field.
If you have added a credit card via the Manage credit cards link, you can select it from the Choose credit card drop-down list, or select Manual entry / swipe.
Note: Before you can process credit card transactions in Practice CS, you must take the following steps:
- Set up an account with InterceptEFT.
Disclaimer: InterceptEFT is an unaffiliated third party that some of our customers have engaged to provide direct deposit, tax payments, ACH processing, or credit card merchant services.
- Set up a CS Payment account to process credit card transactions in Practice CS.
- Enable credit card processing on the Billing and A/R tab of the Firm setup screen in Practice CS.
See Credit card and ACH processing in Practice CS overview for more information.