- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If you are using InterceptEFT to process a credit card transaction and experience a communication error, you will not receive a response from InterceptEFT. If this occurs, you will need to call InterceptEFT at 866.431.9925 or log in to the InterceptEFT website to check the status of the transaction. After you verify the status, use the Resolve Communication Issue dialog to choose the appropriate resolution for the issue.
Disclaimer: InterceptEFT is an unaffiliated third party that some of our customers have engaged to provide direct deposit, tax payments, ACH processing, or credit card merchant services.
To access the Resolve Communication Issue dialog, right-click the transaction in the Receipt & Adjustment Entry screen and choose Resolve Communications Issue from the context menu. Then choose the appropriate resolution from the following list of options.
- Resolve issue later.
- InterceptEFT did not receive the transaction and it needs to be resubmitted.
- InterceptEFT received the transaction and it was declined.
- InterceptEFT received the transaction and it was accepted.