- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
CS Payment is a service provided by Thomson Reuters to facilitate secure credit card and ACH processing. CS Payment allows your firm to process credit card and ACH transactions in Practice CS. Furthermore, if your firm uses NetClient CS portals, CS Payment provides the capability to accept credit card payments for invoices printed to NetClient CS.
You can log in and configure CS Payment with any valid NetStaff CS account. If you do not have a NetStaff CS account, you can create a free CS Payment account from the Set up CS Payment Account link on the Billing and A/R tab of the Firm setup screen.
CS Payment uses InterceptEFT to complete credit card and ACH processing transactions. Therefore, you will need to perform a few steps before you can begin using CS Payment. See Credit card and ACH processing in Practice CS for instructions on setting up an account with InterceptEFT.
Disclaimer: InterceptEFT is an unaffiliated third party that some of our customers have engaged to provide direct deposit, tax payments, ACH processing, or credit card merchant services.
- Open the Firm screen (Setup > Firm).
- Click the Billing and A/R tab.
- Mark one or more of the following checkboxes, depending on which features you would like to enable for your firm:
- Enable printing invoices to NetClient CS
- Enable credit card processing
- Enable ACH processing
- Click the Set up CS Payment Account link.
- In the CS Payment screen, do one of the following:
- If you have a NetStaff CS account, enter your NetStaff CS login and password. In the CS Payment screen, enter your InterceptEFT credentials on the Firm tab, and click Save.
- If you do not have a NetStaff CS account, click the Create Account link. Enter the required information and click Save. You will receive an email at the address you specify with a link to activate your account. Once your account is active, click the Set up CS Payment Account link in the Firm > Billing and A/R tab and enter your InterceptEFT information.
- In Practice CS, click Enter on the Firm Billing and A/R tab.
Note: To process online bill payments for your clients, you will also need to enable printing invoices to NetClient CS for each client that will pay invoices online. See Setting up client billing and A/R options for more information.