- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
You can undo changes you have made in Detail Billing (billing amounts, adjustments, and so on) before you have saved the invoice. Follow these steps to cancel an invoice.
- Detail bill a client by time & expenses or in summary.
- Before saving the invoice, click the Cancel button to undo all changes.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to cancel all changes.
Note: Clicking Cancel will either open the next selected client in Detail Billing, or if no other clients are selected, return you to the Billing screen.
If you have already saved the invoice but need to edit or delete it, see the appropriate topic below for more information.
Related topic: Invoices overview