- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Compose toolbar to format and edit the appearance of the invoice that you send to your client. For a brief description of each toolbar button at the top of the screen, hover your cursor over the button for a tool tip.
To access the Compose toolbar, open the Detail Billing screen, and click the Compose tab.
Highlight the text you want to format with your cursor and then click the appropriate toolbar button to apply the formatting. Click the Save button at the bottom of the Compose tab to save your changes to the invoice.
Note: Add Row, Add Free Form Text Row, Add Row with Sub Rows, and Delete Row are also available by right-clicking and choosing from the context menu.