- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
In Detail Billing, you can bill time and expense entries and then allocate adjustments on those billings to a staff member other than the one who originally made the entries. To allocate adjustments, follow these steps.
- On the Time & Expense tab of the Detail Billing screen, mark the checkbox for each adjusted billing entry that you want to reallocate.
- Right-click and choose Allocate Adjustment to a Different Staff from the context menu.
Note: You could also right-click on the Summary tab of the Detail Billing screen and choose Allocate Adjustment to a Different Staff. This will allocate all adjustments for all entries to the selected staff member.
- In the Allocate Adjustment to a Different Staff dialog, select a staff ID from the drop-down list.
- Click OK.
The Detail Billing grid will reflect the allocated amounts. The Adjusted and Billed columns will show the allocated adjustment amount, and the WIP amount for the staff receiving the allocated adjustment will be 0.