- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Adjustment Entries dialog to create an entry in Detail Billing without going through Time & Expense Entry.
To make an adjustment entry during Detail Billing, follow these steps.
- In the Detail Billing screen, right-click and choose Add Adjustment Entry from the context menu.
Note: This menu command is available in the Summary and Time & Expense tabs of the Detail Billing screen.
- In the Adjustment Entries dialog, enter information in the Engagement, Activity, Staff, and Amount fields. By default, the Client field contains the ID of the client you are currently billing.
- Click OK.
Note: This entry would be considered a write-up.