- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
See also: Previewing an invoice
The Preview Invoices screen enables you to review invoice information on screen before posting or printing.
To open the Preview Invoices screen, choose Actions > Billing. In the Billing screen, click the Review tab. Select the invoice that you want to preview and click the Preview Selected button.
The toolbar buttons at the top of the screen allow you to navigate through multiple-page invoices, find text within the invoice, toggle between single- and multiple-page view, and zoom in or out. When you preview an unapproved or unposted invoice, the Approve and Post buttons on the toolbar enable you to approve and post the invoice directly from the preview. For a brief description of each toolbar button, hover your cursor over the button for a tool tip.
To exit the Preview Invoices screen, click the Back button on the Practice CS toolbar.