- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Your firm may have clients that are responsible for billing of services provided to other, related clients. In Practice CS, this collection of related clients is referred to as a client family. The client that you bill for services is the parent client, and a related client that bills to the parent client is a subsidiary client.
When a group of clients that you select for billing contains members of a client family, Practice CS creates a single invoice for the parent client.
Note: You can set up Practice CS to automatically select the subsidiary clients when billing the parent clients. To do so, choose Setup > User Preferences, click the Billing tab, and mark the Automatically select subsidiary Clients when selecting parent Clients checkbox.
See Setting up client billing options for instructions on how to set up a client as a member of a client family.