- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
You can preview statements within any default or custom format.
- Choose Setup > Custom Formats.
- Right-click a statement format in the list and choose Edit to open the statement format.
- Click the button in the toolbar to open the Preview Custom Statement Format dialog, where you can select a statement to preview.
You can also preview statements on the Print Invoices & Statements screen.
- Choose File > Print Invoices & Statements.
- Mark the checkbox for each statement you want to preview.
- Click the Preview Selected button.
For information on navigating through the statements you selected to preview, see Preview screen overview.