- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Practice CS enables you to view the Invoice Journal report while performing billing. Follow the steps below to view this report from the Billing screen.
- Choose Actions > Billing.
- Click the Review tab.
Note: If no invoices appear on this tab, you can clear the Unapproved only and Unposted only checkboxes to view a journal for invoices that have already been approved and/or posted.
- If you want to set report options before viewing the report, click the arrow on the Journal button and choose Report Options from the drop-down menu.
Note: If you created or downloaded any custom reports that are based on the Invoice Journal default report, you can view any of those reports by choosing the Select Report command.
- Click the Journal button to preview the report. The preview includes only the invoices that are shown on the Review tab of the Billing Screen.
- Click the Back button on the toolbar to return to the Billing screen.
Related topic: Invoices overview